Hello Dashner Army! We told you about this logo challenge that Random Books Childrens Books has started up, and we’d like to let you know that the challenge has started!
Here’s your chance to show your pride. We’re sponsoring a contest to see who can design the coolest logo for the group. The winner will get an autographed copy of James’ new book, The Eye of Minds, plus we’ll arrange for the winner to have a phone call with James!
Check out how to enter:
1) Read the Guidelines, which we’ve provided for you below:
• The logo should contain the words “Dashner Army” plus any images that you think are appropriate
• If you’re submitting a digital design, please send the file to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Files should be no larger than 800 pixels wide by 800 pixels tall, and in one of these formats: png, jpeg, gif or tiff
• If you’re submitting a hand drawn logo, please send the entry to:
Digital Marketing Department c/o Random House Children’s Books,
New York NY 10019
• Hand-drawn entries should be no larger than 8.5” x 11″
• Entries must be received by July 25th to be eligible.
2) Design your logo
There are some starter elements you can use for your logo at TheEyeofMinds.com, or you can start from scratch.
3) Submit your design
Remember that your design needs to be received by 7/25/13.
4) Come back to vote!
James will pick his favorite 10 designs, and then the Dashner Army will pick the final logo. Voting will begin on July 30th!
Click here for the Official Legal Rules.